5 things that I love right now:
- learning about anthropology and development
- the sounds of london town and the song LONDONTOWN by MAN LIKE ME: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFsMUHIWJQQ
- drum'n'bass -> especially 'high contrast'
- the new monkey island (love you)
- my bed sheets
5 things I hate right now:
- Tuesday's which result in a ridiculous fatigue after 12 hours of being on campus.
- socks all across my floor
- missing being a child
- flies in my kitchen
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
One of the most banging drum'n'bass tunes ever. High COntrast is in Fabric this weekend. One of the most amazing live music venues on Friday nights.
Check it out: