Sunday, May 17, 2009

Things II

5 Things that annoy me right now:

1. Being constantly tired.
2. The messiness of my room and kitchen.
3. My favourite jeans have a massive rip in the backside. Had to bin it! =(
4. The lack of food (or good food) in my cupboard and fridge.
5. How my hair makes me look like something from the Adam's family. (I had to blow dry it earlier)

5 Things that I love right now:

1. Bacon sandwiches.
2. Chocolate buttons mixed with bacon frazzles.
3. Reading the newspaper with a nice cup of tea. (earl gray, bit of milk and sugar)
4. The coziness of my bed (I have 2 duvets. oh yes)
5. Noisettes - "Every Now and Then", "Wild Young Hearts", "Atticus" =)

1 comment:

Tom said...

Bacon sandwiches are good, but the truly knowledgeable will settle for nothing less than a sausage-and-brown-sauce ciabatta.

Mmm...