Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dirty Dancing

Yesterday I went to the matinee showing of Dirty Dancing in the West End. My mum and I were walking towards Covent Garden (she was visiting from Turkey), came across the theatre and I said "Mum, I'd love to go to Dirty Dancing someday". So she dragged me inside, bought me tickets and luckily enough we were in the Stalls about fifth row from the front. Good times.

If you want to have a feel good day, watch some amazing dancing and just generally feel like dirty dancing yourself I would definitely recommend going to see this production. It has the best reviews in the papers and it really does stand up to them! Set in 1960s America a story unfolds about a young girl "Baby who goes on a family holiday with her family and finds out a lot more than she expects to from her two week holiday. Sexy dance moves and a man with a beautiful body (Johnny Wright), this production will not disappoint. Would like to thank the entire cast and crew for an amazing show!


No comments: