Friday, April 20, 2012

8 Tracks


So, earlier last year I wrote a blogpost about different websites/programs to listen to and discover new music. Alongside the program Spotify, I talked about Musicovery as well as Stereomood as ways to find music to fit your mood. What I want to talk about today is 8tracks.

8tracks was recommended by mate who knows that I love to discover music. 8tracks is a website where you can search for personalised mixes by artist, tag or description and there are thousands of mixes that suit every moment. If you get a free registration you can favourite mixes as well as create your own. If I feel like being productive, I search for the phrase 'being productive' and there you go, 100s of playlists specially designed to get you motivated.

I've been using this website more and more and truly recommend it to all music lovers out there and those who don't know WHAT they want to listen to - you don't have to decide, just browse and enjoy.

No comments: